Theme : Advancing State of the Art Research, 02 July 2013
Location : SOC & TCAD Laboratory, upper level, MiNT-SRC, Block F5
This is the first research seminar to be held by MiNT-SRC. The purpose is to bring together for both undergraduate and postgraduates research students from UTHM, who are currently pursuing their Bachelor, Master or Doctoral degree, to create a knowledge sharing culture and offer assistance in conducting and communicating on their research.
"Advancing State of the Art Research" will be the theme for an exhilarating and thought provoking half day of poster presentations and discussion with the panel, a prominent academician and researcher within MiNT-SRC groups. Seminar secretariat calls for the submission of papers which address the various challenges and paradigms in this today's world through research and development activities in the microelectronics and nanotechnology disciplines.
The key objectives of the Advancing State of the Art Research seminar are,
• To bring together for both undergraduate and postgraduates research Students from UTHM.
• To build a knowledge sharing culture and offer assistance in conducting and communicating on their research.
PMiNT / Editor-in-Chief Engr Muhammad Suhaimi Hj Sulong
Publisher: Penerbit UTHM
First Edition 2014
1. Cardiac Excitation-Conduction Modeling using MATLAB/Simulink for Real Time FPGA Implementation
Nur Atiqah Adon, Farhanahani Mahmud, pg.1
2. The Electrical and Physical Properties Characterization of the Mask Printed Graphite Paste Electrodes on Paper Substrates
Rosliza Mohamad Zin, Syalina Ghadafi, Nafarizal Nayan, Chin-Fong Soon, pg. 9
3. Surface Properties of Cholesteryl Ester Liquid Crystal
Wan Ibtisam Wan Omar, Hatijah Basri, Chin-Fong Soon, pg.15
4. Influence of Oxygen Flow Rate Towards the RF Magnetron Copper Sputtering Plasma by Means of Optical Emission Spectroscopy
Jia Wei Low, Nafarizal Nayan, Mohd Zainizan Sahdan, Abd Kadir Mohamad, Mohd Khairul Ahmad, M. S. Ali Yeon, Z. Ammar, A. S. Faithinul Syahir, M. Z. Ahmad Faizal, pg.19
5. Optimizing Transmission of RF/Microwave Signal through SnO2 Thin Film of Energy Saving Glass using Frequency Selective Surface
Huey Sia Lim, Nafarizal Nayan, Mohd Zainizan Sahdan, Samsul Haimi Dahlan, Zuhairiah Zainal Abidin, Muhammad Yusof Ismail, Fauziahanim Che Seman, Mohd Kadim Suaidi, Fauzi Mohd Johar, Zulkifli Mohd Rosli, Jariah Mohamad Juoi, Ghaffer I. Kiani, pg.23
6. FPGA-based Implementation of Daubechies Wavelet Transform with Distributed Arithmetic (DA)
Noor Huda Jafafar, Afandi Ahmad, Abbes Amira, pg.29
7. Simulation Study of Microfluidic Water Flow Velocity using COMSOL Multiphysics
Nurulazirah MdSalih, Uda Hashim, Nafarizal Nayan, Chin-Fong Soon, Mohd Zainizan Sahdan, pg.39
8. Morphological and Structural Properties of Zinc Oxide Films by Sol-gel Spin Coating Technique
C. A. Norhidayah, N. Sarip, S. A. Kamaruddin, N. Nafarizal, S. N. M. Tawil, M. Z. Sahdan, pg.43
9. Fabrication and Characterization of P3HT:PCBM Inverted Organic Solar Cell
Mohamad Syafiq Alias, Nafarizal Nayan, Mohd Zainizan Sahdan, pg.47
" Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication "
-Leonardo Da Vinci-